cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.This thread is for Galaxy... View Post

March 10Samsung.comAttUltra 512Trade in s21uGot it but it has the grainy display issue View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in... View Post

What brand ? View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest foldable phone from Samsung, and it's set to be released on August 11, 2023. The phone is rumored to... View Post

I'm not a person who harps just blindly, but the user experience with z fold 5, I'm a believer that ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I 100% absolutely HATE the new navigation swipe gestures in One UI 6.1. Hate them! For years now, I have been using swipe to navigate rather than the... View Post

Thanks. Got the old swipes back. Still 100% HATE the new ones. I have big hands, which makes it near... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I think I talk for everyone when I say, there is no wallpaper on the s23 series aod..Samsung you guys messed up pretty bad because i was expecting... View Post

S24U has it because of an agreement with Gauss. It may come later it may not. I buy a device for wha... View Post

Ads

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Was there some sort of an update that suddenly added ads to pretty much every game? They extort money from you to get rid of the apps. I played games... View Post

Yeah, I understand some are 30 secs can't get rid of them. App developers need to do better and be l... View Post