cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nicco32
Asteroid

Note 9 Android 10 Beta

When is it coming? Samsung is making sure more and more people go to Apple with the lack of timely updates.

25 REPLIES 25
Samsung_mSavxLU
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 Android 10 Beta

Oh shut up, if you want to go to apple then leave.

NINO1171
Cosmic Ray

I hate it two but Apple is not the way to go ... Funny thing is Apple get updates all the time and fast right??? And every time you get a major update what do they bring to the table 😂🤣😂🤣 nothing even with our outdated phones with lack of updates still Samsung's will run circles of what your phone can do lol for instance you have to note 9 the new iPhones just came out with new updates and your phone still duz more come on now

Samsung_VQei25c
Astronaut

Bye felicia

Nicco32
Asteroid

At the end of the day, efficiency is key...no advanced messaging=2003 flip phone videos. Autocorrect on here is virtually nonexistent and 6 months for an update released in September on a $1000 phone leaves me with a huge question...why?

@Nicco32 wrote:

At the end of the day, efficiency is key...no advanced messaging=2003 flip phone videos. Autocorrect on here is virtually nonexistent and 6 months for an update released in September on a $1000 phone leaves me with a huge question...why?

Sorry... I started out with an Apple years ago and I loved it.  Right up until the time that iTunes and Apple wiped out hundreds of irreplacable photos on my phone, then wiped out 300+ contacts, then returned all those lost contacts DOUBLED.  Then they released an OS update that turned my beautiful iPhone into a Brick, unable to make a single phone call.  Then when I called them to ask why, they said that I wasn't suppose to get that OS update that THEY SENT TO ME!  I asked to go back.  They said NO.  I asked what I was suppose to do.  Their reply?  "Well, I guess you need to get a new phone!"  So I did.  Bought my first Samsung.  A Note 3 and I've loved everyone of them so far.  I REFUSE to go back to the flock of Apple users. 

Nicco32
Asteroid

Honestly I would leave samsung if I didn't owe half my balance on it. Nobody will buy this phone cuz nobody likes it. I have it listed for $500 with an S-view case, box, 5 chargers brand new galaxy buds and galaxy watch.....not 1 taker

uservXHndxhkL2
Asteroid

Apple just introduced dark modes to IOS, which has been on android since cave man age, similar other features not available on iOS too like multitasking.

I also don't like the late updates on Samsung so maybe One plus instead of apple for faster updates and close to stock android experience. I still like One UI though.

Nicco32
Asteroid

It's more than just that. Dark mode doesn't really improve functionality it's just a cool aesthetic switch...I thought about the one plus but that still doesn't quite solve the inability to send a full resolution video. The camera on galaxy phones are extraordinary but I wish I could share that with people I actually care about

Wizky
Cosmic Ray

You complained about a lot of stuff that isn't relevant lol. Your carrier probably doesn't supposed advanced messaging. The Note 9 will get Android 10 after the 10 series just as the Note 9 got the got the Android 9 beta before the 8. Chill