cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 9/Android 10: Video Frame Rate settings?

I cannot locate settings to adjust my video frame rate ... seems to be missing even in Pro mode. I also cannot locate any user-guide documentation or videos to explain this. HELP!!! Thank you!!!

Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android 10, One UI version 2.0
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 9/Android 10: Video Frame Rate settings?

Launch your camera, go to settings, click rear video size, click the drop down for the resolution, and pick your resolution/frame rate you'd like.

Did this help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

1. I have a Galaxy Note 9, Android 10, One UI version 2.0. I am new to this phone, but NOT new to tech or to videography.  

2. I have set the Rear Video Size to FHD 1920x1080, but see no option for setting the frame rate. 

After importing into Sony Vegas Pro 12/Windows 10, it shows up as MP4, 1920x1080, at 120 fps. 120 fps really?

3.  Where can I find decent & CURRENT user documentation or other resources, especially for advanced video settings? I have looked on the Samsung site, Google, & YouTube, but (so far) have NOT found anything that looks exactly like my device's settings screens.  (The docs at Samsung site are super basic...)

4. Is there a good 3rd-party advanced video-shoot app for this phone?

Thank you!!!

Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android 10, One UI version 2.0

I hate it too.  When the Note 9 moved from Android 8 to 9, the pro video features vanished.  The frame rate, the resolution, the color temp and all the other features.  When they went from 9 to 10, everyone was hoping that it would return along with a ton of other features that "Vanished" with no explaination.  No such luck. 

They also removed a lot of the ability to tweak still photos with that same move.  Everyone kept saying "Go here, click this, look over there.... " and saying that all the features were still there, but they were still gone.  Apparently never to return.