cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HAILSTATEFAN
Astronaut

Note 9 Android 10

I haven't gotten the Android 10 update yet. I have the Note 9 AT&T. When should it be released?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung_9IQAaw1
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 Android 10

Should be soon. People here are saying end of january beginning of February but we really dont know. None of us have gotten it yet.

HAILSTATEFAN
Astronaut

Thanks.

Zachanomics
Cosmic Ray

A post on here said At&T as well as U.S. Cellular get it this month. & Unlocked get it next month

Babygirl39
Explorer

I have the s9 and haven't gotten it yet either. I'm with metro by T-Mobile

Highlighted

I also have the Note 9 on AT&T.  The deal is, the updates were sent to the Carriers, where they tweak it, add some stuff, take some stuff away, modify it...  then send it out.  When they send it out, no one knows except for them.  Someone swears that it will be out by the end of January.  Well, it's February now and still nothing.  

Once the carrier deploys it, they send it out in waves to prevent overloading their servers.  So even after  the release comes, it still might be a week or so before we pop to the top of the list.  

Keep checking the forum... I'll bet that once the major carriers release it, there will be posts proclaiming it to the Heavens.  

The simple answer is... be patient and watch the forum.  

userQShROfq7on
Constellation

just got the option today to updgrade and dear lord i wish i didn't. tons of my most used apps "cant connect to the server" and have numerous other issue. Snapchat isn't showing things like messages after i click on notifications and Uber / Lyft are completely unusable. Unreal that they could shoot this out with it having this many major bugs.

@userQShROfq7on wrote:

just got the option today to updgrade and dear lord i wish i didn't. tons of my most used apps "cant connect to the server" and have numerous other issue. Snapchat isn't showing things like messages after i click on notifications and Uber / Lyft are completely unusable. Unreal that they could shoot this out with it having this many major bugs.

I got mine yesterday.  Took a bit to download, a little bit to get installed, 30 minutes or so to update the apps, then I rebooted it and cleaned out the Cache and mines been running perfect ever since.  It doesn't even look that different.  But I use Nova Prime for my Home Screen and nothing major changed.  Running like a top.  

If you got bugs, try deleting the Cache Partition.  I've had to reset on a couple of upgrades years ago.  But this one?  Easy as could be.  

AT&T