cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Software update issue

Hello my dear friends.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 9, i am currently in UAE, but my phone is US Model i will attach the model and imei number as well in the attachment, i get an error whenever i check for the latest update,  already consulted with samsung UAE support they asked me to contact here, so please do let me know how to update it as i live here in UAE.

My phone is unlocked.

 

Thank youScreenshot_20200507-030157_Software update.jpg

 

 

 

Screenshot_20200507-030532_Settings.jpg

@allmembers

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

No one to gudie me regarding it?

Not even samsung official?


@usernzdjecdEuH wrote:

Hello my dear friends.

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 9, i am currently in UAE, but my phone is US Model i will attach the model and imei number as well in the attachment, i get an error whenever i check for the latest update,  already consulted with samsung UAE support they asked me to contact here, so please do let me know how to update it as i live here in UAE.

My phone is unlocked.

 

Thank youScreenshot_20200507-030157_Software update.jpg

 

 

 

Screenshot_20200507-030532_Settings.jpg

@allmembers


 

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software update issue

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried using the smart switch to update your phone from the Samsung website?

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

I tried using smartswitch on my laptop but it doesn't help me.


@SamsungQue wrote:

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried using the smart switch to update your phone from the Samsung website?


 

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

Maybe i tried wrong way can you guide me up plz


@usernzdjecdEuH wrote:

I tried using smartswitch on my laptop but it doesn't help me.


@SamsungQue wrote:

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried using the smart switch to update your phone from the Samsung website?


 



@SamsungQue

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software update issue

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here to update your phone?

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

Yes i did all this but there is no software update in smartswitch.

😑😑

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

Is there any other way plz do let me know.

Thanks 

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

I tried using smartswitch but there is nothing happening..

Is there any other way guys????

Plz help me....

Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Software update issue

My dear samsung users, i guess no one knows the solution regarding my issue, thanks for those who gave me some tips for help, i really appreciate it, i guess i need to take my phone to samsung store here in UAE.

Thank you. 

Take care

Reply
Loading...