cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVGCa9A183s
Asteroid

Note 9 Buzzing sound and blur image - when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sadly says, i am facing a camera problem in my new note 9. A Buzzing sound coming from the top of device when Zooming Camera and image is completly blur. So many peoples are saying the same problem. what is this? i think this is a manufacturing d20190408_085807.jpgphoto completely blurred when zooming the camera and a sound is hearing from the top of the device. please give a replay.efect. Please return the product.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound and blur image - when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom still occurs while the device is in safe mode at this point I would recommend a service repair. If you would send me a private message here I'd be more than happy to look into what options you would have.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this happen if your device is in safe mode? Does this happen in all camera modes?

userVGCa9A183s
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, this happen if my device is in safe mode. This problem comes when zooming the back camera and in live focus mode. In the video recording, the vibration sound is hear very clearly. So many peoples are facing the same issue with in 2 to 3 months from buying the product. This is a black mark to samsung company.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom still occurs while the device is in safe mode at this point I would recommend a service repair. If you would send me a private message here I'd be more than happy to look into what options you would have.

userVGCa9A183s
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I visited the autherised service center of samsung and they told to replace the back camera. This is a common issue like got fire the previous version of Note series. So many complaints are seen in the online sites. What is your openion?

Jovanyv27
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me back when I had a note 4, I think your camera is broken bud.

Samsung_1iIzwYF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it happens in safe mode why do these admins act like they cant see all these hundreds of people with the same problem...this makes me cry

Samsung_1iIzwYF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me to mine started after android pie update i want a new phone or this one made perfect no used referb

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_1iIzwYF Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Highlighted
user0GAU6NN80D
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happens to me now too!  This seems like such a waste of money!