cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunFlower210
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cut off the ...  this is a hardware issue, clear cache or factory reset  doesn't solve issue at all ,samsung has to facing the real problem. 

I've see more than 3 samsung  admin reply with this resolution. 

userdOP7tFwmP7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi I had this problem just started happening for some reason. I found that within my camera settings tracking auto focus was on. (Maybe it turned on without me knowing) But I turned this off and now my camera no longer vibrates or seems wavey when trying to take a picture zoomed or live focus mode! Hope this helps you out
userRKugg65w8p
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with the mechanical buzzing and camera not focusing (blurry).  They want me to send in my 3 week old phone for a 2 week repair window.

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like we are the beta testers for a $1000+ phone. It's making the news that note 9 has camera issues.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2018/09/17/samsung-galaxy-note-9-camera-freeze-problem/

userI8VK8KD3VP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on my Note 9. Definitely coming from the lens area of the camera when zooming in. It seems like a hardware issue, where the lens is vibrating heavily and won't allow the picture to focus

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found If you switch to Pro and zoom the problem goes away . It's only in Auto that the problem happens.  This makes me think it's a software issue. 

user2OETa8usRq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did some tests and there is no 2x in pro mode thus the telephoto lens os not used. I too am having this issue and not sure what to do. I dont wanna be charged for a replacement phone thats gonna be a refurb, and i shouldn't be charged for a hardware issue that i didn't cause.

Highlighted
userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't agree. There's 10 x zoom in Pro and 10 x  zoom in Auto and and it it only happens in auto.

I'm convinced it's sofware issue. Either way I'm with you too I don't want a refurbished phone

user2OETa8usRq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not using the telephoto lens though. Try blocking the telephoto lens when zoomed in in pro and you won't see it blocked cause its using the main camera. When repeating this in auto i can see my finger blocking the telephoto lens which it then switches to the main camera automatically.

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only the main camera lens does anything on my phone. If I cover the 2nd lens it doesn't do anything. Strange