cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Espenp
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Have  the exact same problem as you. I dont know what to do. The the camera is blurry and makes sounds from the lens. This is while you use X2 zoom and also live focus mode. I hope it is a software problem not a hardware. Don't want to send in my phone.. 

@userzzDecrFVP0 wrote:

When I zoom in my camera my phone makes a loud buzzing sound out the top of it. The photo or screen becomes very fuzzy like it's being vibrated. 

I searched Google and someone else is complaining of this issue too. I cleared the cache like support suggested but I think this may be a hardware issue. 

Any one else have this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To anyone experiencing this, can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userPOAHSk9P9H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem..

X2 cam have mechanical sound and no focus...

My note9 have 512 gb. Im from Turkey.

Highlighted
userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im so bummed. I don't want to take my phone to a repair center. Just so they can break the seal on my water resistant phone. And fix it temporarily.

We may need to start a class action lawsuit to get this issue resolved

vipeboy2000
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this issue, it has started after the most recent update. 70% of the time when i go to 2x mode, the phone vibrates and the screen is blurry/wavy. Like the ois or aperature going wierd. Very annoying and frustrating when trying to snap a quick photo and unable to.

userQbSvSxH0dC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I sent you my details via private message. This issue is really frustrating on a brand new phone.
Masterskz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue happened to me as well. 20 days after purchase and I took it to ubreakifix an they put a new camera in but after another couple days it went out again. So I then took it again and put another camera in and know just waiting to see if this one holds up if it doesn't I'm going to Apple. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get you to send me your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Masterskz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes how

Masterskz
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model Number
SM-N960UZBATMB