Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. Same issue

userVgmeT8Nbzc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing the same thing. When I tap the button for the x2 lens it makes a buzzing noise and the screen becomes fuzzy like it is having trouble focusing. If I give the phone a quick shake the buzzing stops. It's very annoying...

user3WYXGP3Ecc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue and took it to service centre and they replaced the camera module, again after a week the NEW camera module developed the same issue . So i think its a serious issue with the note 9 camera sensor . Please let me know if you find a solution. And is your phone 128gb or 512 gb?

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Woah! That's terrible. I haven't bothered with taking mine in or fixing it until I'm certain they have a good fix for it. Mines 512gb 

userG5M0Cse6P3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem and I have the 128 Version 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please provide us with your model code for the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOohKShoPEO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is also happening to me.

Highlighted
userAk0dCiHVET
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem. Called Samsung and want me to send in for a repair, and I can't wait 3 weeks to fix my phone!! I just want a replacement. This is ridiculous that a $1000 phone should have this problem. We need answers

Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Replacement will have the same issue. I replaced mine from bestbuy and the problem came back about 20 days into using the new 2nd phone. My theory is that Note 9 can NOT handle vibrations that well. I ride a motorcycle and have the phone attached to the handle bar. I believe the vibration is causing it. I believe even normal drops even when the phone is in a case causes the camera hardware to go nuts causing all these issues when zooming, 2x, or doing portrait mode. Very very frustrating. Had my note 8 for a year and always mounted to the motorcycle handle bars, NEVER an issue. Samsung need to take these reports seriously. There is something wrong with the camera hardware on the Note 9.

userobCWC6JdDv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here! Buzzing when zooming in, regardless of camera setting.  Seems to be after the last Verizon "Security Update".  Anyone having this issue on other platforms?