cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXuk5Iaqi5B
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am from Brazil and I have the same problem. I am really sad because I thought I was upgrading when I left my iPhone 8 plus...
userTkQiJrbSuK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this a solution? There is a significant number of defective phones and the solution is to message someone on a forum? Does someone need to sue Samsung again to get them to recognise a problem? Is a class action lawsuit the only way for them to acknowledge broken hardware? 

userAtggCp7jfC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, could you help me??

userJvblHoMSCc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same issue. A annoying buzzing sound and a flickery image post 2 x zoom

Need immediate help.

userc1zxZdgAOZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello Friend..!

Is the buzzing issue solve with the new module camera or could be maybe a software problem? I dont now if take to warranty or wait to a software update..!?  Greetings..

Eddie P
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I used an app to find which camera manufacturer's I have. The main camera is made by Sony (IMX345) and the 2x zoom camera is made by Samsung (S5K3M3), so it's the Samsung camera module that's making causing this problem. 

Safe Mode doesn't fix the problem. 

I'm waiting to see if the problem is fixed with the Pie update, if not I will send it for repair. 

user666W0Mvsi2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

El problema es la cámara secundaria, la que tiene zoom X2 por defecto, es esa la camara que provoca el zumbido y le cuesta el enfoque, lo puedes probar tu mismo tapando y destapando esa cámara con tu dedo

userAX3NdCwc8O
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I have the same issue in auto mode . Do you still have the issue?

Highlighted
userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue. It's definitely a hardware issue. I'm sending mine in for repair. Once it comes back im selling it.Another user said he got his fixed and it just started doing the same thing a week later. This is major and I can't believe it's happening on a flagship phone they charge you over $1000 for.

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did the fix with a brand new camera and still the problem resurfaces after 2 months.   I don't drop my phone and I take great care of it.   THIS IS NOT RIGHT SAMSUNG.   I work too hard for my money and $1000 for a phone is NO JOKE. 

Have owned s2, s3, s5, s7, and now Note 9.  Not happy at all.  Need better solution