Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem like all others. Pm sent with the required info
Jleed
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried using PRO mode in the camera app where zooming is no problem, also 3rd party apps like Filmc Pro and the free app Open Camera by Mark Harman, to see if the zoom issue persistet and to my surprise I didn't have any issues zooming in those apps.

Unless they dont utilize the optical zoom and thereby the 2nd lens, which I strongly doubt, this seems to be a software issue, which affects zoom in Auto, Live Focus and Video.

I hope this is the case and it can be solved with an update, since like everyone else I would like to avoid sending it in and not having it for several weeks.

Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand what you are saying but if it is solely a software issue, replacing the camera module would have not fixed people's problem including mine. The issue was fixed (at least for now), after UbreakIfix replaced my camera module. 

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is true. If your phone is in a case and you tap in on a table or hard surface the camera will work properly for a little bit or even a little while. But it always goes back to buzzing 

Jleed
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi Lepa, well that's great but also read other replies where the problem came back after Ubreaklfix replaced the camera module.
Honestly I'm not sure if it's the camera module, app related or both, just hope it's only a software issue for the majority of handsets.
Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Jleed  wrote:
Hi Lepa, well that's great but also read other replies where the problem came back after Ubreaklfix replaced the camera module.
Honestly I'm not sure if it's the camera module, app related or both, just hope it's only a software issue for the majority of handsets.

Yep, that's why I sold mine after getting fixed. I posted more details on another very long thread for the same issue. For now, I am no longer a Note user. 

Towing860
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did last night at when I used the live focus  as well I per ordered mine from samaung  on the 1st shipment 

ezequielprezz
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the stupid light adapting camera. It vibrates because it's trying to change the aperture, but it doesn't work, which causes it to be stuck. I have the same problem, but can't get it replaced since my dad won't let me

usermTisHauwxf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening to me tooSmiley Sad