Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I guess it could always be worse. 

We could have had an exploding Note 7 πŸ˜‘

Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys,  read my post from couple days back. This is a hardware design issue with Note 9 camera. This is my 2nd note 9 with this same issue. 

As I indicated in my previous post, I took it to Ubreakifix and they replaced the camera module under warranty.  This is your only way to get your phone camera fixed.

Unfortunately,  you have Samsung moderators here that continue to act clueless even after many reports from Note 9 users with the same exact issue. This should be acknowledged by Samsung as a real problem and start working on figuring out what the heck is wrong with their Note 9 module design so this is avoided when the build their Note 10.

But hey, what do I know, right? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the contrary Lepa79, the mods have been recommending repairs. I apologize that we have not said so publicly as of yet. This can be done through uBreakiFix, and Samsung also has a ship-in option for those who don't have a walk-in center nearby. If anyone is looking to have this setup or wants us to verify their warranty, please send us a private message with the model code and IMEI number to any of the previously mentioned private message links.

srinidhiprabhas
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem on my Note 9. Problem started after 2 months of use. Now getting camera replacement from ubreakifix. 

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did the fix with a brand new camera and still the problem resurfaces after 2 months.   I don't drop my phone and I take great care of it.   THIS IS NOT RIGHT SAMSUNG.   I work too hard for my money and $1000 for a phone is NO JOKE. 

Have owned s2, s3, s5, s7, and now Note 9.  Not happy at all. 

SunFlower210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Lepa79 wrote:

Guys,  read my post from couple days back. This is a hardware design issue with Note 9 camera. This is my 2nd note 9 with this same issue. 

As I indicated in my previous post, I took it to Ubreakifix and they replaced the camera module under warranty.  This is your only way to get your phone camera fixed.

Unfortunately,  you have Samsung moderators here that continue to act clueless even after many reports from Note 9 users with the same exact issue. This should be acknowledged by Samsung as a real problem and start working on figuring out what the heck is wrong with their Note 9 module design so this is avoided when the build their Note 10.

@Lepa79 wrote:

@Lepa79 wrote:

Thanks for sharing, 

would you pls let me know how soon ubreakifix can fix this issue ? I am think of this option too, will bring in to my nearby store. 

And do I have to bring my receipt with me ?

Highlighted
userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this marked a solution? This is poo.... There's no solution to this problem yet!

useryhdQN05e7P
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this exact problem, how do I fix it.

userXuk5Iaqi5B
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am from Brazil and I have the same problem. I am really sad because I thought I was upgrading when I left my iPhone 8 plus...
userTkQiJrbSuK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this a solution? There is a significant number of defective phones and the solution is to message someone on a forum? Does someone need to sue Samsung again to get them to recognise a problem? Is a class action lawsuit the only way for them to acknowledge broken hardware?