cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone experiencing this, can you please send me your full model number and IMEI in a private message? It's likely that repairs would be needed. 

Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update to all,

I took the phone to UbreakIfix store last Friday. They confirmed something is wrong with the camera model and that it needs to be replaced. The ordered one and replaced it. I picked up the phone today and I can confirm issue is fixed. All was done under warranty and I paid nothing. 

That being said, this is my 2nd Note 9 with this same exact issue. So I am suspicious that replacing the camera module is going to solve the problem indefinitely. As said before, I think there is a major design flow in the note 9 camera model. Anyway, for now, I am finally fixed. Will see how long the new camera module lasts before this issue resurfaces.

If you are having the same issue, take it to UbreakIfix store for your phone to get fixed under warranty.  Good luck. 

iisme13
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup having same issue for a few months now. Att says they can't help. Hopefully Samsung will make this right but I highly doubt it.  

user9zUpIfwl5U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is there an official solution to this? A bit ridiculous. This is the first Samsung phone I have owned since the Samsung Instinct  (blast from the past) and I really feel let down, especially as I use my phone video feature EXTENSIVELY as this is a side source of income for me. I thought I had upgraded from an LG G6 but apparently I have a $1,300 (512) phone with a nonworking camera. And of course there is no solution..

userc1zxZdgAOZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Friend..!

Was the buzzing isue solve with the new module camera or could be maybe a software problem? I dont now if take to warranty or wait to a software update..!? 

Greetings..

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

I had Ubreakifix change out the camera.   Worked great for 2 months.   We're back to the same crappy problem! 

BS I'm not sending to Samsung for 3 weeks.... they need to give me A NEW PHONE.   Not some refurbished junk either.   Loyal customer here but your'e trying my patience.   Already gave a chance for repair...

user2QEm8eXyBx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same problem .

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this happen in safe mode?

Highlighted
userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're a moderator and don't even read the entire thread before chiming in? 

Here let me help you.

YES...it happens in Safe Mode...it's in the previous comments 

userxq0bbtcNlD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same buzzing sound, and camera is not focusing sometimes Smiley Sad

And the disease is progressing Smiley Sad From 1-2 seconds in 2x camera mode 2 weeks ago to non-stop today Smiley Sad

It is my first Samsung with hardware issue after Note, Note2, Note3, Note4, Note5, S8+ and Note8  Smiley Sad