Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userD1YqqMkn1Q
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

I got the same problem when using live focus and zooming in. I hear a buzzing/ rattling  sound. I went to a Samsung store and they took it back. I follow up for the service and to my surprise they'll just gonna fix it. I phone the customer service, and they told me that's how they do warranty here in Canada. I'm so disappointed I was hoping that they will replace my unit with a new one but instead just a repair.

I think this will be my last samsung phone. I paid $1250 + tax there is a problem with the phone that I didn't cause, yet they let me wait for more than 6 working days( and counting) for repair about the problem that  I didn't  caused. I thought they'll send me a new replacement like what BlackBerry, IPhone and LG did to me when I they have defective units and im still under warranty. I am so disappointed. 😒 😞 

userEfvToEo0bl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a similar problem.  I can hear the camera open and close when opening up apps and turning the phone at certain angles. 

Help... 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEfvToEo0bl Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Highlighted
userkpTyx9xjit
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same isissu in my phone also

user7dmf7pi8k1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-N960F/DS

<hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this a try. It should help.

Go to Settings > Apps > Show system Apps (click on the 3 vertical dots upper right of screen) >
 Camera > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache. 
 Restart Phone

userD1YqqMkn1Q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Hey, give this a try. It should help.

Go to Settings > Apps > Show system Apps (click on the 3 vertical dots upper right of screen) >
 Camera > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache. 
 Restart Phone

Hi mod,

I already sent out my phone they told me that they will just replace my camera unit but I'll be getting the same phone. So basically it's just a free repair.

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why suggest these things ? We all know by this point it is a hardware issue. Samsung needs to acknowledge it or lose customers. We aren't talking about their bottom of the barrel phone. This is their $1300 flagship model. 

uservO7LylEVpO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree Samsung should be responsible for this issue 100 percent we should be able to go to tmobile and get a new phone tomorrow