cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user5u3zq4Gwd6, Try giving this a try.

Go to Settings > Apps > Show system Apps (click on the 3 vertical dots upper right of screen) > Camera > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache. 

Restart Phone.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSVcU78SbPk

Did you try the steps presented by @SamsungJoJo?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like a physical defect in the Camera aperture . I would consult ifixit. 

Samsung Care Ambassador
userKIIsaR2e4V
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have developed the same issue today since upgrading to Android pie.

When zoomed in the phone physically shakes.

Switching between camera modes or photo or video doors nothing, only zooming yo 1:1

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

userbGZFBBOmNs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It happened to me as well. Which was today :-(

So, apparently the camera was all fine untill this morning. Believe it is a part mechanical part software issue? Coz i was just going through the camera settings....n yes the day i found out that there are two slowmo mode(which was today)....once i activated it the thing happned...plus was also changing various other settings to see what else i could do with my camera....

So i have talked with my carrier here in New zealand.....n i am really not happy with them saying it will be repaired rather than changing the phone itself! Defect is a defect! When you pay more than 1000 dollars you expect the same durability. What if the problem arise after few months again?? Each passing month will shorten the warranty period.... 

Other issue is, if i give my phone away for repair....i will be phoneless for few days..... so who is going to compensate that period? Really not happy.... i started using note series from note3...... n man i miss my note 3..... everyother note series after that had a issue. After warranty period ends we have to pay for the factory defects....which was not caused by us the user! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbGZFBBOmNs Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

@userqkpfaBE25F Can i please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

userqkpfaBE25F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same exact issue, camera is fine when I change to pro mode, but when I do auto and try to zoom in it vibrates.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i'm having the same issue, https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Camera-makes-weird-noise-in-2X-zoom-Note-9/m-p/461092#M64...

Check that link It will take you to my post and I have also attached a screen recording for better understanding. 

userhWrwlnAuUX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you fine a solution?