cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

userbGZFBBOmNs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It happened to me as well. Which was today :-(

So, apparently the camera was all fine untill this morning. Believe it is a part mechanical part software issue? Coz i was just going through the camera settings....n yes the day i found out that there are two slowmo mode(which was today)....once i activated it the thing happned...plus was also changing various other settings to see what else i could do with my camera....

So i have talked with my carrier here in New zealand.....n i am really not happy with them saying it will be repaired rather than changing the phone itself! Defect is a defect! When you pay more than 1000 dollars you expect the same durability. What if the problem arise after few months again?? Each passing month will shorten the warranty period.... 

Other issue is, if i give my phone away for repair....i will be phoneless for few days..... so who is going to compensate that period? Really not happy.... i started using note series from note3...... n man i miss my note 3..... everyother note series after that had a issue. After warranty period ends we have to pay for the factory defects....which was not caused by us the user! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbGZFBBOmNs Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

@userqkpfaBE25F Can i please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

userqkpfaBE25F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same exact issue, camera is fine when I change to pro mode, but when I do auto and try to zoom in it vibrates.

ARQ123
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i'm having the same issue, https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Camera-makes-weird-noise-in-2X-zoom-Note-9/m-p/461092#M64...

Check that link It will take you to my post and I have also attached a screen recording for better understanding. 

Emelianenko
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you fine a solution?

userSVcU78SbPk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem that everyone else has described and have been having it for several months. The problem has persisted through at least two software patches, suggesting that it is probably a hardware issue. I have had a Samsung rugged case on the phone since I bought it.

I have missed several pictures that would have been really good. On several other occasions, I have had to reach for my work phone (an iPhone) and was able to get the picture I wanted. I can only imagine the smug looks from iPhone owners that were watching.

The phone is a Note 9 on Sprint.

Samsung moderators -- please help. Having gone through the Note 7 debacle this is highly disappointing.

userSVcU78SbPk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung moderators, please help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userSVcU78SbPk, Can you provide us with your full model number and IMEI in a private message please?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Chadchristensen
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has there been any solution to this? I cant even zoom past 1.5×