Constellation

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

been having issues with 2x camera zoom as well

happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this problem recently too! I normally brag about my Samsung camera but of course this starts on my vacation and I'm ready to trash my phone. Smiley Sad Help!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@happhelpdesk I understand this can be frustrating for you. Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is really disappointing. Samsung is telling me I need to send my phone in for repairs, but I don't have a backup phone to use in the mean time. If they know this is a known issue, I feel like they should replace the phone and then I send mine back. Am I the only one feeling this way? I have had MULTIPLE notes and been through the note 7 replacement issue 2 times before they cancelled it and put me in a tailspin finding a replacement phone. Then I went with the 8, and now the 9. As a loyal customer who returned for the phone yet again...you'd think there'd be some loyalty from the Samsung side. Just disappointing. 

userhWrwlnAuUX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anybody fine a solution?

Highlighted
happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung told me my phone needed serviced, but they could not provide a phone to use in the mean time. So I went through my carrier and did all the necessary troubleshooting steps and got a warranty replacement device .

useroVRJNpMfdZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having the same problem. The buzzing sound seems to be coming from where the camera is located. When I try to zoom or use the live focus, the photo becomes very blurry. How did you solve the problem? I tried clearing the cache but nothing seems to happen or solved. Help.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroVRJNpMfdZ Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

userG4AwPcSUot
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried clearing the cache, starting the phone in safe mode to see if the buzzing and vibrating would stop when I zoom in and it doesn't what do I do from here.

Bombob
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a hardware issue.this is why they are asking you to send your phone.It is simply the camera module that has somehow became detached and the vibration you hear is the stabilization feature kicking in.You are not authorized to fix it yourself or u will void the warranty.Just send it in