cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunFlower210
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What? Will that void water proof? Pls no...  I'm going to ask them..

@happhelpdesk wrote:

@SunFlower210  @@@Did they also tell you it voids the water proof warranty of the pho

@happhelpdesk wrote:

@SunFlower210  @@@Did they also tell you it voids the water proof warranty of the pho

happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's what I've been told @Sunflower210. If you find out differently, please let me know!

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I did the same thing 2 months ago with uBreakIFix.  Worked well for 8 weeks and then the problem has come back.  I don't drop my phone and don't load weird apps onto my phone.

There's something wrong w/ the design of the camera and compatibility w/ this phone....once we're outside of the warranty, we will no longer have coverage...Samsung needs to own this.

userhLrIKfMqdh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am facing the same issue with my Note 9. The live focus and the x2 zoom are giving blurry image and the phone is producing a buzzing sound everytime I zoom or open live focus. I did all the recommended steps (clearing cache, safe mode, etc.) And the issue is still there. What was the solution for this issue?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhLrIKfMqdh Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information. 

• Full Model Code
  • IMEI Number
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@scarbeard Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information. 

• Full Model Code
  • IMEI Number
scarbeard
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this issue as well with the optical zoom. I have tried clearing the cache and going into safe mode to no avail. As a matter of fact  it's gone from an occasional nuisance to an all the time thing. The phone is only a few months old and the camera is crippled.

Highlighted
user40B0Bt64IU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I’m having the Same issue!
Note_Fan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also experiencing this problem. I have tried testing the camera in safe mode and it is still the same. So what do I do next?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Note_Fan Have you made sure that the software on your phone is up to date?