cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJDTQg5qumQ Please send a PM with the model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

user4XgQT51Ohc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model No: SM-N960FZKDXSG

Serial No. <hidden serial number>

IMEI 1: <hidden IMEI>

IMEI 2: <hidden IMEI>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Highlighted
rivrfreak
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send the information being requested a couple of times now and it's been about a week... No response. 

I am on the latest available version available on the Verizon network and still seeing regular issues when trying to zoom in on any camera mode. I am quite confident it is a hardware issues as I found what fixes it, until you zoom back out.

When you feel/hear the camera make that faint buzzing sound and the screen goes wavey as it tries to focus, give it a good forward backward shake. It may take a couple of tries until you get a feel for what I'm explaining but it makes the problem go away everytime. 

Because of this, I'm confident the issue is related to hardware (at least in some cases) considering software cannot feel shakes, movement. 

I also read in another thread that Samsung has confirmed its hardware and needs to be sent for warranty repair. 

userMHnzH8MvAJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I m having the same issue with my phone...
user0IitaUPUuU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem with mine in photo mode
userCCAB48tAkq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a issue with my  Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

usereIyFiuvry6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have this issue

usernPVSKMjMJr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue Galaxy Note 9

SunFlower210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly same issue, bought this phone over 1000 bucks  ,cant believe the quality as a top brand phone..

Never dropped or dipped to water... I've send an private msg with imei to admin,,waiting for answer 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for following up, if the issue happens while the phone is in safe mode then repairs are recommended. Could you please send me a private message with your IMEI and full Model number?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for following up, if the issue happens while the phone is in safe mode then repairs are recommended. Could you please send me a private message with your IMEI and full Model number?