cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraT1n0NXrqi
Constellation

Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

It seems this is a common issue. I have tried the Samsung chat support and didn't get any useful advice whatsoever. 

Issue is when I zoom in using the camera or just use the zoom camera the screen goes blurry and wavey, never seems to auto focus, and the phone buzzes. Ie same symptoms as many other people are reporting.

Does anyone have any advice? Do Samsung care? I was hoping there would be a software fix for this... After all the note 9 is the flagship phone! 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Do you experience these symptoms in all camera modes or a specific camera mode? Do you experience these symptoms in safe mode?

Hallokween31
Asteroid

Samsungadam I'm having the same issue an I have it on vid...

Samsungadam I'm having the same issue an I have it on video while it does it my phone making a buzzing sound an vibrates quite annoying an I cant take pictures I've tried the clear cache troubleshooting through hard phone an through the settings app an camera force stop way still nothing

Highlighted
Hallokween31
Asteroid

Btw I can zoom on snapchat just the default camera app th...

Btw I can zoom on snapchat just the default camera app that comes with the phone