cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg7L6EwvfuL Have you tried clearing the cache for your camera app?

userg7L6EwvfuL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have not tried that. Can you share how to clear the cache of camera app?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userg7L6EwvfuL The way you will clear the cache for the camera app on your phone is this path. settings> apps> Camera> storage> from there you should see the option to clear the cache.

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung Mod,

SERIOUSLY, it's NOT an app causing this problem....I've had my camera replaced once already and also had my phone swapped out while I was within the exchange period.   SAME PROBLEM comes back.   It's some design flaw with the phone and NOT SOFTWARE related.

Why do you think SO many people are having this problem now?   We aren't making this up....Of course this happens at the worst time possible when you're trying to get nice pictures.   TERRIBLE.   Samsung should do the right thing and just admit there is a design flaw....but I guess already moving on to the latest and greatest S10, so all of us folks that spent our HARD EARNED $1000 on this phone are left holding the bag.    I TRULY hope there is some sort of class action lawsuit that arises from this.   This is my 7th Samsung phone and unforunately will be my last.    UNACCEPTABLE responses at this point.   

SunFlower210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Picking up my phone from ubreakifix today.. was told issue has been fixed by replacing the whole camera unit.

I am gonna test that a little while and post update if issue is truly resolved . Cross my finger hope it won't back again...

Ppl who are having same issue most likely same as my phone    as I was told by ubreakifix staff it's a hardware defect, just go to repair shop there is no other way around that to resolve the issue. 

happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SunFlower210  @@@Did they also tell you it voids the water proof warranty of the pho

SunFlower210
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What? Will that void water proof? Pls no...  I'm going to ask them..

@happhelpdesk wrote:

@SunFlower210  @@@Did they also tell you it voids the water proof warranty of the pho

@happhelpdesk wrote:

happhelpdesk
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's what I've been told @Sunflower210. If you find out differently, please let me know!

userTFdrOeRfoc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I did the same thing 2 months ago with uBreakIFix.  Worked well for 8 weeks and then the problem has come back.  I don't drop my phone and don't load weird apps onto my phone.

There's something wrong w/ the design of the camera and compatibility w/ this phone....once we're outside of the warranty, we will no longer have coverage...Samsung needs to own this.

userhLrIKfMqdh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am facing the same issue with my Note 9. The live focus and the x2 zoom are giving blurry image and the phone is producing a buzzing sound everytime I zoom or open live focus. I did all the recommended steps (clearing cache, safe mode, etc.) And the issue is still there. What was the solution for this issue?