cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, this issue has nothing to so with what carrier you are on. Big issue and no word from Samsung. 

userGK0PrLnAFm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I had this same problem on my s6 edge plus, and I upgraded to the note 9 and it's happening again.  The fix for both phones for me was to give it a quick shake forward and back.  Theres a ti y motor that zooms the camera in and out it seems and it gets stuck, so you gotta force it to go where it is trying to go.  I think the problem may have been caused by a minor drop or jar to the phone in order for it to malfunction.

Lepa79
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Never dropped the phone, but a ride a motorcycle and mount the phone on the handle bar. Agree, excess vibration causes camera to start malfunctioning. But my Note 8 was mounted on the handle bars as well and ZERO issues. 

userW1NNWkpNkB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Also having the same X2 issue. Samsung will not recognize this as an issue. Do I just keep hounding Samsung until they replace/repair it?
userIzWdmpzOQW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just noticed mine this afternoon. Total bs. Samsung needs to fix this issue. $1000 for their new features not to work.

userzzDecrFVP0
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

they will fix your phone if you send it to them however the only thing that makes me upset is I'll have to wipe my phone before I send it and then try to get everything back the way I had it before when they send it back. the downfall is I don't know how long the fix will last it could become broken or with the same symptoms even after a week or so like the other user said.

Siddharth Rout
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I faced the same problem. The phone made a vibrating sound when zooming in Auto mode.

I did a facotry reset and it is back to normal now.

userNTARihWO6M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I am too. I contacted Samband they are unwilling to replace it. They only offered for me to send it off for them to fix it. 

userQbSvSxH0dC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also facing the issue. Sent private message to the admin with phone and vimeo details. Look forward to his response.

Markoscc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem when the camera is in AUTO and using the 2x zoom... 

I tried to replicate the problem with different settings in PRO mode, but it works well, I couldn't replicate the problem... So I guess is kind of a software problem maybe? I hope so...