cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userD3GhQ4wvk0 Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

user6SbSFU1y7p
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having these issue what should I do.

userkNt6llZgrz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. It seems like the lens can't get to its desired position and keeps vibrating until you tap screen to focus. It's not like typical vibration motor vibration. On my note 9 it's very subtle to feel but camera goes crazy when I zoom in. It feels like hardware issue. And the vibration only comes from top right corner of the phone. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userkNt6llZgrz, I understand this can be very frustrating for you. Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

Zhyon01
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, I have tried to go to safe mode and the problem still persists, I have also tried to hold the phone horizontally first then go into the desired position with no luck, I have a video of the problem. The vibration starts when I go past 2.0x zoom..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Zhyon01 Can you provide your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

userHE9kzIIcck
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue that cant use live focus and auto cant zoom... same Vibrating sounds...😓

@userkNt6llZgrz wrote:

I'm having the same issue. It seems like the lens can't get to its desired position and keeps vibrating until you tap screen to focus. It's not like typical vibration motor vibration. On my note 9 it's very subtle to feel but camera goes crazy when I zoom in. It feels like hardware issue. And the vibration only comes from top right corner of the phone. 

@userkNt6llZgrz wrote:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userHE9kzIIcck Can you please tell me the troubleshooting steps you have tried as we don't want you to have to repeat?

usereOnXxGCEKy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the issue with the buzzing sound, vibrating, and camera not focusing.  Tried everything listed on the forum. 

userfgrX6cMFx7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried that. Didnt help.