Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Camera Buzz/Blur

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have same problem 

@users9JLYYsLEH wrote:

I am having an issue where if I zoom in on auto or use live focus, the camera will start to make a buzzing noise and vibrate as well as not focusing/ being blurry. I've never dropped my phone or anything. It is brand new. I want to know if this is a hardware issue that other have.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, it's not a hardware problem. I managed to solve it, but before every shot or photo you have to enter the settings / applications / cameras and clear the cache and memory of the data and then it works normally!
But this is unnecessary gymnastics 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had this issue happen to me few months into the phone. It was fixed by ubreakifix. Then same issue with the phone buzzing/blurry with zoom happened again 1-2 months later. It was a nightmare because when I called they told me that they would issue a refund or a new phone. 1 week later, no response. Called again and they told me my ticket was thrown away because it wasn't valid. They never contacted me. Then they filed the "right" ticket. They wanted me to send my phone in. I did and they said they fixed the issue and replaced the components of the camera. It is 2-3 months later and now the camera buzzes/blurs again. This is the third time with the same issue after 2 repairs. Warranty runs out in a few months....

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exactly same situation  i dont trust ubreakifix anymore  .ive  send my phone to samsung service center and it on the way back.will see if they fix the issue this time permanently 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem .. any who had a solution kindly help me.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

why can't support 8 mega pixels in Live Focus mode of front camara of galaxy note 9🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Only support 5.2 mega pixels for live focus mode

Because quality of the live focus photos are lost than Normal photos and also resolution is reduced compare to the normal photos. If you can fix this bug,it will be worth a lot 👌👌👌👌👌

However i didn't see any decrease of megapixel in live focus mode of front camara of GALAXY NOTE 8 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Galaxy Note 8 gives the same quality to live focus photos compare to the normal photos
I want to know ,why not give 8 megapixel to live focus photos🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Highlighted
Astronaut

Camera faulty with zoom in and blurry photo with vibration

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Camera faulty with zoom in and blurry photo with vibration

Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 9 camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hey for some odd reason my phone camera having trouble focusing and its kinda bothering anyone knows any fix?