cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useriUkghShz0i
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 Camera Buzz/Blur

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem but never find a solution i return the phone to amazon and i thake back my fantastic note 8!!!!!!

@users9JLYYsLEH wrote:

I am having an issue where if I zoom in on auto or use live focus, the camera will start to make a buzzing noise and vibrate as well as not focusing/ being blurry. I've never dropped my phone or anything. It is brand new. I want to know if this is a hardware issue that other have.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing this, can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userW7njzfe2Ex
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check this out :

https://youtu.be/yJfgJbQZY2o

Happening with my phone and my father's phone.  Both note 9.

Also vibrates while on blur!! 

Uploaded by Paulo Polotto on 2019-04-11.
userCbeBrWjWpH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have this issue. I noticed this yesterday... 

userZWqho1PmKN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
this is already a widespread issue and more and more users experience this issue everyday. samsung should admit the issue and make a permanent solution. its unfair they admited the s10 lte failures and not this note 9 camera failures. even the service center wont accept repairs now and just waiting for parts to arrive.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCbeBrWjWpH Have you tried going into your camera app and resetting the settings?

user5EDNp1FIdZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Having the same issue. What are the options besides resetting the camera settings?

user5EDNp1FIdZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening. I am having the same issue. Resetting the camera settings didn't help. So frustrating having paid so much for this phone and not able to use/enjoy the camera. Any advise how to resolve this? Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user5EDNp1FIdZ Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Does this happen if your device is in safe mode? Do you experience these symptoms in all camera modes?

NefferS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine just started this today. I've reset the camera settings and also did the force stop and clear cache. Didn't help. Sounds like a trip to the Verizon store for me. #nothappyaboutthis