cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userItn8hxtM3l
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Camera Buzz/Blur

I also having the same buzzing and out off focus issues in my note 9...plz tell what should I do.

Is this a hardware issue or software???

@users9JLYYsLEH 

Boufa
Constellation

I am 99% sure this is a software problem with the image stabilization. I too am having this problem, at random, on 2 different note 9s. If it was hardware then why would it work fine in every other app than the stock camera app. The ois is getting stuck, which is controlled by software. I will submit my information to get approval for a repair... But I suspect it's a waste of time.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Boufa Does this still happen in safe mode?

user9XxnzOugxl
Astronaut

I'm also having the same issue  

useriUkghShz0i
Astronaut

I have the same problem but never find a solution i return the phone to amazon and i thake back my fantastic note 8!!!!!!

@users9JLYYsLEH wrote:

I am having an issue where if I zoom in on auto or use live focus, the camera will start to make a buzzing noise and vibrate as well as not focusing/ being blurry. I've never dropped my phone or anything. It is brand new. I want to know if this is a hardware issue that other have.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are experiencing this, can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

userW7njzfe2Ex
Constellation

Check this out :

https://youtu.be/yJfgJbQZY2o

Happening with my phone and my father's phone.  Both note 9.

Also vibrates while on blur!! 

Uploaded by Paulo Polotto on 2019-04-11.
userCbeBrWjWpH
Constellation

I also have this issue. I noticed this yesterday... 

userZWqho1PmKN
Cosmic Ray

this is already a widespread issue and more and more users experience this issue everyday. samsung should admit the issue and make a permanent solution. its unfair they admited the s10 lte failures and not this note 9 camera failures. even the service center wont accept repairs now and just waiting for parts to arrive.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userCbeBrWjWpH Have you tried going into your camera app and resetting the settings?