cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TINNHI
Asteroid

Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

This has been widely reported by people. The Camera would lag randomly for 2-3 seconds rendering taking pictures/video impossible.

Are there any fix coming soon?

79 REPLIES 79
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

usercsV6CNoYCD
Constellation

Same here. Lags every time I use the camera. Very frustrating.

SM-N960U

N960USQU1ARH4

AT&T

userG66YtjVqwG
Constellation

So far no lag issues with my note 9, but I traded up from my S7 edge for exactly this issue. This thread tells me the issue may not be just on the Note.

TINNHI
Asteroid

Model: SM-N960U

Baseband: N960USQU1ARH4

Carrier: AT&T

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information guys, we are currently looking into this and will report back once we have more information. For new posters, please provide the information Larry requested earlier in the thread. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TINNHI
Asteroid

Was at Disneyland today and tried to record a quick moment of a show and guess what? Right when I launch the camera, it just froze then the Camera Fail message pop up then I had to fully close the app, reopen to see the same fail message then the 3rd times it works but the moment had already gone... This is extremely frustrating. I hope a fix will be issue soon because I am very close to just get rid of this phone and go back to the iPhone without all these headaches issues.

Ericstank
Asteroid

Still waiting.. what a let down

rota7070
Cosmic Ray

I lost all my videos recorded on a trip.

I was able to see the lag live while recording but expected to have thee footage properly recorded on the memory.

Thank you Samsung, your $1800 super phone is garbage.

userh027VIuy74
Constellation

I have the same issue.  Called Samsung. They had me take it to Ubreakifix. They could not fix it. Now I have to be without a phone to send it in to be looked at. This is ridiculous and a big inconvenience.  I have had Samsung phones for years. They should just replace it. I will think twice now before I buy another one.