cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBEq34FYpiU
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

I have the $1300 model Note 9. I can't believe this Camera was reviewed as wonderful. Obviously paid reviewers. This camera is horrible. No, not wasting my time inputting your required info. Samsung knows the phenomenon exists... they know it's the Note 9, and this only started happening after their updates. We become their quality control. I've owned all their top paying phones. This is the end. If I have to decrease features for this 8 ram phone to work right, screw you Samsung. 

CG2xRandy
Constellation

Yes, same issue, and lag even shows in recordings.

Model: SM-N960U

Baseband: N960USQS1ARH6

Carrier: T-Mobile

userEAh9rbsxp5
Astronaut

Same happening here.

Model: SM-N96OF/DS

Baseband: N96FXXU1ARGC

Vodafone UK.

Maris
Cosmic Ray

I have been checking this thread for about a month now, but still no solution.  I, too, have the camera lag, but it is not random ... it is EVERY time I try to take a picture. It pauses for at least two seconds before the picture actually happens and by then, depending on the subject, I can totally miss the opportunity. Very disappointing.

I have the T-Mobile Note 9 Model SMN96OU

Baseband N960USQS1ARH6

Build No M1AJQN960USQS1ARH6

Tikica
Constellation

Same problem here. T-mobile user. My phone was working perfectly untill the last update. That is when camera started to lag, and makes video recordings impossible! It is clearly a SW issue. They probably tried to fix it with the last update, but failed. I whish I made a backup so that I can restore it to previous version at least untill they hopefully fix it. 

Tim Dogg
Constellation

Same problem and still nothing on YouTube either. This is the only place where people are reporting the problem. Getting really upset. I paid $1300 for the best and fastest phone and I can't even use the camera without it freezing. 

Tim Dogg
Constellation

Has  anyone tried swapping out their phone for a new one yet? I'm thinking we got defective phones since this isn't being reported widely on YouTube and other sources. 

userobkDWUhMRv
Constellation

Yes, the replacement does the same thing. I'm currently trying to return my note 9 to Verizon. They want to send me certified like new aka used phone to me but I just want refund so it's a headache to say the least .I'll never buy another new Samsung that is for sure. Very big let down . $1,000 crazy

Psulli21
Constellation

SM-N960U

N960USQS1ARH6

T Mobile

ScottRx82
Constellation

This is affecting mine as well. The camera has become unreliable and useless. It's a cruel joke for a $1000 device. 

SM-N960U

N960USQS1ARH6 

T-Mobile

Please help!!