Re: Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

Same issue here

Model: SM-N960U

Baseband: N960USQS1ARH6

Carrier: Verizon

userzCMusOBpuB
Constellation

Same issue here. Can't belive 512GB version has 8GB RAM and still having such an issue. I always have over 3GB RAM available. I was told to clear Camera data but it's only 188KB and how could it affect the camera performance?

Just recently moved from iPhone and this is a really major disappointment as camera is the most used function for me.

Carrier: T-Mobile

Photogeek
Constellation

Online help is pretty useless with this. 1K for a phone we should not have this issue. I gave up my iPhone for this  don't make me regret it. Samsung needs to fix this . 

users7rfA1yS1m
Constellation

I'm having this same issue, just recently discovered that alot more people are too. 

userpK1rNFdfz1
Constellation

I only seem to have a lag issue with my front facing camera. It usually takes pictures immediately, but the framerate is really slow which leads to a lot of my pictures being blurry. The only way I can get it to focus somewhat decently is to hold my phone extremely still for about 4-5 seconds. But even after that it doesn't seem to take as clear of pictures when it rarely works properly. 

user132sZ6SHV8
Constellation

Same issue. Camera photos and videos lag. Also double click on power button does not launch camera. Also received "Camera Failed" error when trying super slow motion.

userqs4wwZk3DK
Constellation

Same here with the unlocked version. 

This is beyond disappointing. 

Rocketman nsm
Constellation

Me too

ATT 512gb model

Software up to date

Noctane
Constellation

Same here

SM-N960U

N960USQS1ARH6

T-Mobile 128GB

userx4tNwVqQno
Asteroid

Can't believe there is still no fix. Been wanting to upgrade my s9plus to note 9 512gb for the extra space, but now starting to look like I will have  to go to another phone. The 64gb storage on the s9 is killing me always running out of space. Hopefully they wont make the same mistake with the s10. 

Wondering if the silver and black versions of the note 9 have the same problem?? do they also use the sony sensor in the US?