cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userU2nMZB9nz8
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Camera Lag Randomly

Same here. Googled to see if it was a common issue and here we are. 

People landing here-- take the time to register and post a "me too" so samsung knows how widespread this is.

If you have even more time, call them and complain about it.

That's all we can really do and Samsung will probably still ignore this all since they have only been working on newer versions of the software-- not old released like what we are ALL running at this moment (and at every moment unless you are a beta tester)

userL3s2MJbOLK
Astronaut

Mine lags as well. Photo quality is also not near as good as Samsung claims. What a let down 

userBEq34FYpiU
Constellation

Since the camera is utter trash, the reviewers were obviously paid. I will never trust another "interview" or "review" regarding a Samsung product.  

aodfan
Asteroid

I had an update last night and it mentioned camera fixes and after the update it appears that the lag is finally gone.

Mr_Armageddon
Asteroid

Any additional info on the update, version #, etc? 

aodfan
Asteroid

TheRabbi
Galaxy

I haven't had any issues since the ARL1 update I received a few days ago. Took them long enough, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed we finally got a fix!

userqmbRFtkIUj
Constellation

Got the ARL1 update this morning on my Note 9 and all seems good with the camera...finally.  Used it quite a bit today and haven't experienced camera lag.  Fingers crossed that it's finally fixed.

userzwpfvPvqvQ
Constellation

It's 2019 and there seems to be no fix to this issue. This is absurd. This is the best phone Samsung has and it can't even record a video properly? What is going on? Is this the best Samsung can do?
userpwGsqutPxf
Constellation

Same here. SM-N96OU