cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bhillig
Asteroid

Note 9 - Camera buzz/blurr when zooming

My Note 9 camera buzzes/blurrs when I zoom.    It does not do it all the time, but it is really annoying when you really wanted to catch that special shot & cannot zoom.

In order to get it to work, I have to go into the cache/data & clear both.    This is not a very fast thing to do when you are wanting to take a photo.  

It does not appear to be a camera hardware issue as it does not do it all the time.  

I have found if I stop Bixby Vision it does seem to not do it for a little while longer.

Has anyone tried any other apps that keep this from happening?

I have scoured the boards & most of the topics regarding this issue have been marked as solved....but it doesn't really look like it has been.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 - Camera buzz/blurr when zooming

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you don't mind sending a private message here with your model number and IMEI?

userSgYGOf5hwN
Constellation

Mine does the same thing. Have you found a solution? I us...

Mine does the same thing. Have you found a solution? I use the pro feature but I have been having trouble with that too.

bhillig
Asteroid

Re: Mine does the same thing. Have you found a solution? I us...

I have not found a solution, but I truly believe it is a software issue vs a hardware issue like they are trying to say it is.   They want to swap out the camera, but I see the problem worse after app updates.     I truly believe the way it behaves it is like two things are fighting over the focus.

user9G4P6Kj59k
Constellation

I have had the same issue and Samsung replaced my camera,...

I have had the same issue and Samsung replaced my camera, but it didn't fix it.

useryWkM7qCs58
Constellation

Same problem. Email me so we can start a discussion on how to legit fix this .. 

I know I don't have money to buy a new phone and this is a major problem for me. 💯

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

If you are having this issue, I would recommend reaching out to a moderator for a repair ticket.

You can send a private message here to reach me: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please provide your (15) Digit IMEI Number and Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Hance
Astronaut

Update to Galaxy note 10, 10 plus or Galaxy 10 plus

Update to Galaxy note 10, 10 plus or Galaxy 10 plus

bhillig
Asteroid

Re: Update to Galaxy note 10, 10 plus or Galaxy 10 plus

I don't really think I need to spend 1,000's of dollars to update a phone, that for the most part works.   I do however expect a $1,000+ phone to work the way it should for more than a year.    

Shabr0
Astronaut

I have the same issue with blurry photos. Heart breaking...

I have the same issue with blurry photos. Heart breaking really.