cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadBanana1980
Asteroid

Note 9 Duos December security patch MIA

Has anyone else not received this update? I have Not received it and I have a Note 9 Duos unlocked from United Arab Emerates. I had side loaded Android 10 and wasn't happy with the way my phone was running so reverted back to the current Pie firmware. Could this have caused an issue to where I'm not getting updates?

5 REPLIES 5
QJK
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Duos December security patch MIA

I have not received it either. I have not even tried to update to Android 10 yet nor done anything to compromise my phone's warranty and still no December security patch.

Samsung_nY4ALb9
Astronaut

yes i have, never had a problem with this till this Dec patch was available. been dealing with hackers. you know they certainly don't want the update if you are a target. they penetrated my lockscreen, read that the upgrade will correct that issue hoping we could find out how to get that patch without using USB cord. sitting duck. bixby and other great menus item on the 9 makes good combination for hackers. your great phone features is perfect against you.

Samsung_nY4ALb9
Astronaut

one more thing Saul Arabia was one location hacking me

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MadBanana1980
Asteroid

I discovered due to an announced release through India devices, that Samsung held the December Security Patch update on the International models for the Android 10 One UI 2.0 release. I got it 2 or 3 days ago and it's running fairly smooth. Although I don't think it's optimized for the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE model, because since purchasing my watch, I've noticed a lag on my phone.