cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Note 9 FedEx signature issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was fortunate enough to pre-order the Note 9 ahead of time. It showing that FedEx will be delivering it tomorrow but the signature required is bad news for me. I work Mon-Fri 8-5. All my neighbors work so I'm wondering how I am supposed to ever receive my phone .FedEx said tough luck they would not deliver later or change the address . They also would not deliver to a fedex center. Has anyone worked with FedEx

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 9 FedEx signature issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm, well for one thing it's probably a good thing they're not planning on just leaving a thousand dollars phone on your door step. I got an email from them too, same thing, but mine actually says that is no one is there to sign they will deliver it to the nearest FedEx location so I can pick it up there, it also says that I can log in and change my delivery options online. I haven't looked as I will be home and don't have to do anything... actually here is what it says:

Delivery requires a signature

Will you be home? If no one is home, we may route your package to a nearby location for you to pick up. Register or log in to FedEx® Delivery Manager to make arrangements for your delivery."

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm, well for one thing it's probably a good thing they're not planning on just leaving a thousand dollars phone on your door step. I got an email from them too, same thing, but mine actually says that is no one is there to sign they will deliver it to the nearest FedEx location so I can pick it up there, it also says that I can log in and change my delivery options online. I haven't looked as I will be home and don't have to do anything... actually here is what it says:

Will you be home? If no one is home, we may route your package to a nearby location for you to pick up. Register or log in to FedEx® Delivery Manager to make arrangements for your delivery."

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok thanks .I tried to use the digital signature they offer and it said this item does not apply .I'll try to do the online address change from my computer, it would not work on my phone .

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Geno71 wrote:

Mine says Indirect signature required.  That's how I always do it.  I leave a sticky note on the door asking for it to be left in the door and sign it with my address on it.  They always leave it right where I ask