cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Note 9 HOT during downloads!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My new Note 9 seems to get much hotter than even the Note 7 lol But seriously this thing seems too hot. One major differance is it cools off very fast. Anyone else?

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Note 9 HOT during downloads!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Give it a few days. 90% of your apps will go to sleep. No more hot phone.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Give it a few days. 90% of your apps will go to sleep. No more hot phone.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree I had Fortnight plus some 500 app installing all at the same time. Yes I know 500 is a bit much!

Owner of every single Note on the Sprint network. Upgrading this year to the Note 10+ 512 gb and the Samsung Watch Sprint LTE. Drooling over the Book2 maybe soon!
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

500 is a bit much for a normal phone, but you have a Note 9. (Not as bad)

---My Signature---
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my Note9 a few hours ago. Been using it all morning.  I didn't notice the heat (well, so far). 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My note 9 gets hot whilst in use or just idle

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tracymckay Does it occur in Safe Mode?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello it does it at any time. Yesterday it was getting hot just sitting on muy lap not being used

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tracymckay Does it occur in Safe Mode? How long have you had the phone?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, im not sure it doesnt go into safe mode , i got it when it was released, i think that was at end of august