Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfuyvwBZm3A @userjIox0iitHC 

So guys, I had to take my phone to samsung, and they replaced my camera with a new one. I have a friend who is now facing the same issue with his camera. 

@SamsungAdam @I believe samsung should reconsider their quality and standards of manufacturing, especially after reports with the Note 9 camera, and the braking of the foldable galaxy S10

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the issue is widespread with large number of people affected. some just dont mind the issue and keep on using the camera without zooming thinking its just a software or app problem. samsung should make a proper statement about this and produce a permanent fix. bringing the device to the service center and the issue will just comeback.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfuyvwBZm3A can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing this issue as well

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. My Note 9 is less than 6 months old and it started this problem yesterday. It is annoying and impossible to use bokeh and some other zoom dependable effects on the camera, turning this flagship camera into a regular one. Very disappointing. Called Samsung yesterday and the instruction is to hard reset it, which of course won't fix it as it seems to be a failure much common in several Note 9 forums. What should I do ?????

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user71DYIsXd0a Can you send me a PM here with your model number and IMEI to further assist you with your concerns.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Usually this is due to the image stabilization being physically broken..

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here thos is sad samsung weres the recal