JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 05-04-2019 10:07 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

91 Replies
Samsung_1iIzwYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine has done the same and i noticed it just after this last security update please help i feel like my one thousand twofifty phone is turning into yhe bigest regret it seemed so perfect but every time sofware updates wreck it my note 8 cam.died one month after o bought it and got a referb for my troubles sooo sad..is this how its gunna be from now on ?

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Samsung_1iIzwYF To further assist you with your concerns, Can you send a PM here with your full model number and IMEI?

0 Likes
KoolAid71vc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungAdam I'm having the same problem wiht my Note 9, and its getting on my nerves!!!

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@KoolAid71vc 

You can send your information as well.

0 Likes
Copsi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue on my Note 9.

0 Likes
Meronf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue too. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@usere82JlOmt3z Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMmetSrw2oX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did a live chat with Samsung and they booked me in with Samsung at a store near me. I took the phone in yesterday and got it back fixed today. Under warranty. No cost. 

Fantastic! 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wonderful. I am happy to hear you were able to get your device repair. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFm7pSfg7bz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here!

0 Likes