JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 06-27-2019 05:16 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

91 Replies
Emoji_Reid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue, Samsung claims it's a software issue and told me to take it to a Best Buy with Samsung to get a software Refresh. The tech at the counter tells me it's either a hardware issue or Android Pie issue.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Emoji_Reid can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userg3P7mBynC1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem

userMmetSrw2oX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So do I

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNF731Ar4bP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here. I sent it to Samsung already and they changed out the camera but the phone started to do it again within a few weeks after I received it, very disappointed Samsung. 

0 Likes
usera10qeIVns8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue and have PM'd you as well. Please help me resolve this. Thanks.

0 Likes
userIQ3oNtydbd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is a problem for me also.....

0 Likes
userJq3pkDAp2v
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

IMEI : <hidden>