cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdtkN113v8o
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this issue as well. What is the solution?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

userMORXP7VSrE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem please help!

MeloOut
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.

userPKe6QFpZEy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ASAP @SamsungAdam 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userPKe6QFpZEy, for assistance with this concern. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In order to repair your device under warranty, we would need the phone sent to our service center in the US. You can still have your phone repair in your area, however, it wouldn't be covered under warranty. If you would like assistance with setting up a repair and sending the device to the US, you can send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
user71DYIsXd0a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sent a private message. But no success.  I live in NZ and bought the Note9 on a trip to the US. To get it fixed, I have to send it from a US address.  Samsung NZ say that they won't fix it in NZ as the phone may have different components in it! Come on Samsung! What can I do to get this fixed?!

userDUHHGXBto1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having the same issue

userXPY0z13ijw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Support,

I have the same issue on my Samsung Note 9  Live Focus / Zoom is blurry and buzzing. 

Can you please solve this issue?

Thanks

Sunil

usera8rCwnMiKw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What does giving you all that info about my phone solve? I see on this post it says solved yet the only solution i see is you asking for bunch of phone info how did this issue get solved? My phones doing it to and its getting worse to point its no longer an inconvenience its just pissing me off