JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 08-13-2019 11:43 PM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

91 Replies
userfDTkX52eTz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue. Phone was sent in for repairs already for this and other issues. Screen and charging port were changed but the camera module wasnt. I paid for this repair. So its upsetting to be still having the same issue. And then for Samsung to want me to send in the phone again for "repairs" without even offering a temp or just replacing the phone in general!

0 Likes
usera6wBmxapqr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine has been doing that for months and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions because I received the phone about 6 weeks after it was released due to backorder issues. 

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, 

Please try checking out the following link to see if this will clear up the symptoms you're expereincing, 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001329/#reset-the-camera-app

If troubleshooting is not helpful, we recommend having the phone evaluated at an authorized service center. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair:  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7P6cSdDs6G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing the same issue from last some days. Please help.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there @user7P6cSdDs6G,

Can you send a private message here providing the model and IMEI number so I can further assist you?

0 Likes
uservtAa8SpTT4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, 

I have been having the same issue since january or february of 2019. How can I get it fix? Please help. Wished I wuld have looked this up sooner. Thanks. 

0 Likes
userkfwmXmozNs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue as well. Would really like to get it fixed.  @SamsungJoJo 

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userkfwmXmozNs Does this issue still happen when your phone is in safe mode? Here are the steps to put your phone in safe mode. 

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
  3. When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
  7. While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

Turn off safe mode

1. Press and hold the Power key.
  2. Tap Restart > Restart.
  3. The device will restart in standard mode and you can resume normal use.
0 Likes
userFDbh5n7fxC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the EXACT same issue,  and NO ONE is taking responsibility.  I dontd understand how EVERY picture i take is blurry,what happened to the cleae pictures i had when i first got it. Seems like yall just want us to upgrade,  but i usually ONLY do the odd numbers

0 Likes
Cocobean01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
having the same issue. camera is blurry
0 Likes