cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user7P6cSdDs6G
Constellation

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty.

6 REPLIES 6
user6RH9ScrkV4
Constellation

Bad camera. Needs to be replaced

Bad camera. Needs to be replaced

Black Hole

Re: Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

@user7P6cSdDs6G wrote:

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty.

Try clearing data of the camera app. Tap and hold camera app shortcut on the home screen. When context menu appears, tap App info. Then tap storage and now tap clear data

userLZJWvZJK0Y
Constellation

I got my camera replaced with samsung & it still does all...

I got my camera replaced with samsung & it still does all that 😂

I can't believe this. After hundreds of pages, and thousands of postings about this, NOW I get hit with this bug.  During a 9/11 memorial service this morning, I was taking pics and videos and THERE IT WAS!  Wavering and blurry when zooming in. And I thought I'd dodged this bug. 

Model SM-960U

IMEI <hidden>

Baseband CSGB

Ok Samsung. Do I need to go to a ubreakifix?  Do I need to notify anyone else first?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there, you should be all good to go ahead to uBreakiFix they can pull your warranty information there.

Great. Now i can't get it to duplicate the problem. LOL