JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 09-16-2019 01:25 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

91 Replies
J0WEE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungAdam can I send you a message too because it happens to me too

userWlXt4t4IYs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same problem

<hidden>

0 Likes
userpahL1wJRO5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also having same issue.

Please advise how to solve it.

0 Likes
userNQfkKtvScQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi! I have the same issues. And it gets hot too when it's doing it. Whats causing this?

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @userNQfkKtvScQ,

Thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustrations this has caused you. If you don't mind sending a private message providing the full model code and IMEI so I can look into your warranty status. Sounds like you may need service. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
wgmsarkis
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I restarted my phone in safe mode, then back to regular mode, and it seems to have fixed the issue at the moment.

0 Likes
userCowYlcpWPj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here, the camera is buzzing past 2X zoom and is impossible to use live focus, this happens only with camera app, not a problem when I zoom with 3rd party apps

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userCowYlcpWPj can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userjIox0iitHC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm from Indonesia and have the same problem with my note 9 too !

Suddenly today when I used camera and zoomed it. The motor buzzing so loud, focusing become slower when use zoom, and I can feel the vibration when hold it.

I hope samsung improve their quality because note 9 is their one of the great flagship phone and must worth with the price too (because it's expensive)

userfuyvwBZm3A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi I bought my note 9 just before last Christmas, whenever I zoom in using video mode my camera starts buzzing like an angry wasp is stuck in there and the screen goes all wavy like looking at something on a really hot day?