JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 04-14-2019 04:40 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
91 Replies
Zero_Gil
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having this issue as well. What is the solution?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

0 Likes
userMORXP7VSrE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem please help!

0 Likes
MeloOut
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem.

0 Likes
userPKe6QFpZEy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ASAP @SamsungAdam 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userPKe6QFpZEy, for assistance with this concern. Please send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

In order to repair your device under warranty, we would need the phone sent to our service center in the US. You can still have your phone repair in your area, however, it wouldn't be covered under warranty. If you would like assistance with setting up a repair and sending the device to the US, you can send us a private message to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user71DYIsXd0a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have sent a private message. But no success.  I live in NZ and bought the Note9 on a trip to the US. To get it fixed, I have to send it from a US address.  Samsung NZ say that they won't fix it in NZ as the phone may have different components in it! Come on Samsung! What can I do to get this fixed?!

0 Likes
userDUHHGXBto1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am also having the same issue

userXPY0z13ijw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Dear Support,

I have the same issue on my Samsung Note 9  Live Focus / Zoom is blurry and buzzing. 

Can you please solve this issue?

Thanks

Sunil

usera8rCwnMiKw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

What does giving you all that info about my phone solve? I see on this post it says solved yet the only solution i see is you asking for bunch of phone info how did this issue get solved? My phones doing it to and its getting worse to point its no longer an inconvenience its just pissing me off