JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 04-14-2019 04:40 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
91 Replies
userNXP9fJuGkt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue. I already send my IMEI ang information of my phone to your private message. Please help us. Thank you. 

0 Likes
userdiLGmlY3zf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have similar problem

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userdiLGmlY3zf, Can you send a private message here with the following information.

Model Number:

IMEI Number: 

0 Likes
userGSvX0w7o9U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I also have the same issue.  Please help

0 Likes
Pecktingle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungAdam i'm having the same issue for a long time,  i'd like to get it resolved. Can you help?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Pecktingle Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number
0 Likes
userskcRegSwdq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Adam, I have the same problem, it happens with live focus and when I'm zooming in.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userskcRegSwdq, Can you send me a private message with the below information at this link here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMtUds1vI3e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Sm-N960F/ds 

Ime [was provided on page]

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you so much for reaching out! 

This forum is for support of US products and customers.

As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. 

You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes