JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 04-14-2019 04:40 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, 

Please try checking out the following link to see if this will clear up the symptoms you're expereincing, 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001329/#reset-the-camera-app

If troubleshooting is not helpful, we recommend having the phone evaluated at an authorized service center. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair:  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

91 Replies
Emoji_Reid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue, Samsung claims it's a software issue and told me to take it to a Best Buy with Samsung to get a software Refresh. The tech at the counter tells me it's either a hardware issue or Android Pie issue.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Emoji_Reid can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userg3P7mBynC1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem

userMmetSrw2oX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So do I

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userMmetSrw2oX Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message? Do you experience these symptoms when you test your device in safe mode?

userNF731Ar4bP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same issue here. I sent it to Samsung already and they changed out the camera but the phone started to do it again within a few weeks after I received it, very disappointed Samsung. 

0 Likes
usera10qeIVns8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same issue and have PM'd you as well. Please help me resolve this. Thanks.

0 Likes
userIQ3oNtydbd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is a problem for me also.....

0 Likes
userJq3pkDAp2v
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

IMEI : <hidden>