JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Live Focus/Zoom is blurry and buzzing

(Topic created: 04-14-2019 04:40 AM)
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The live focus and x2 zoom on my note 9 has suddenly become blurry and the phone is producing a buzzing/vibrating sound everytime I try to use them. Other people have experienced the same issue, and I assume it is a manufacturing faulty. Shouldn't the phone be replaced? Repair is not a the proper solution if the issue is coming from the manufacturer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
91 Replies
userhLrIKfMqdh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userfuyvwBZm3A @userjIox0iitHC 

So guys, I had to take my phone to samsung, and they replaced my camera with a new one. I have a friend who is now facing the same issue with his camera. 

@SamsungAdam @I believe samsung should reconsider their quality and standards of manufacturing, especially after reports with the Note 9 camera, and the braking of the foldable galaxy S10

0 Likes
userZWqho1PmKN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

the issue is widespread with large number of people affected. some just dont mind the issue and keep on using the camera without zooming thinking its just a software or app problem. samsung should make a proper statement about this and produce a permanent fix. bringing the device to the service center and the issue will just comeback.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userfuyvwBZm3A can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userUAVGUKQc5I
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am facing this issue as well

0 Likes
userPAEAXW1tkt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here. My Note 9 is less than 6 months old and it started this problem yesterday. It is annoying and impossible to use bokeh and some other zoom dependable effects on the camera, turning this flagship camera into a regular one. Very disappointing. Called Samsung yesterday and the instruction is to hard reset it, which of course won't fix it as it seems to be a failure much common in several Note 9 forums. What should I do ?????

0 Likes
user71DYIsXd0a
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same problem.
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user71DYIsXd0a Can you send me a PM here with your model number and IMEI to further assist you with your concerns.

0 Likes
Anfurnyy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Usually this is due to the image stabilization being physically broken..

0 Likes
userr1KOXIsSN3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm having the same issue. 

0 Likes
Samsung_1iIzwYF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same here thos is sad samsung weres the recal