cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhRc4LuSO1C
Asteroid

Re: No Black U.S. Note 9?!?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My husband and I are in complete agreement with this.  We were very excited about the new Note 9, and were all set to order one for each of us...then we saw our color choices.

Highlighted
JREwing
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We were wanting the exact two colors they are not offering.  Wife wanted copper, and I wanted black. 

Samsung just lost two sales. We just might wait to see what Apple comes with  

useruz4y3EWoa0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You would think with the amount of money this phone costs you would be able to get the color of your choosing. Limiting colors by region is going to hurt the launch to a degree. I hope Samsung releases the other colors or at least the standard black color soon.

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree, not very smart on Samsung's part
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userNqap8UGBun wrote:
I agree, not very smart on Samsung's part

Hey @userNqap8UGBun

@you should quote (a button on the upper right corner of the message compose window) or @mention people you're replying to. If you type @ and start typing a name a list of users will appear, this way everyone can see who you're replying to.

LordTrouble
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was looking forward to the 512GB version in BLACK. I won't have it in any other color. So, having only purple and blue to choose from is a deal breaker. I might keep my note 8 another year or start looking at the other phones on the market. 

Kurt2112
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriously you people will abandon a professional smart phone over a color?

Get a skin or a case!

LordTrouble
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kurt2112 wrote:

Seriously you people will abandon a professional smart phone over a color?

Get a skin or a case!

Absolutely!! I'm paying $1,000 plus. I don't think it's unreasonable. Especially considering that it will be available in black from other countries. If color didn't matter then why would they put it out in different ones??

usertmHHvpOYWp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No black Note? Are you kidding? C'mon man; c'mon... I was ready to come back home from my iPhone 8 Plus. Looks like, I'll be getting the new iPhone 6.5" device coming out instead. Oh, and that also means that I will not be picking up the new Galaxy Watch either.

userEc0ERo5S4m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. This is a bad decision by Samsung. I really wanted to purchase the note 9 but it looks unprofessional in blue and pink. Also seems like a shameless plug to best buy. I can't walk into a meeting with a bright blue phone with a yellow stylus and expect to be taken seriously. Consider me very irritated as long time customer.