cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYJd7eL4BpI
Asteroid

Note 9 Pre-ordering Colors

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, i reserved a spot for the note9, hoping to pre-order it, but when i open my email and clicked on the pre-order button, i was only able to choose from the ocean blue with a yellow pen (which in my opinion is the worst) and lavander. I was just wondering, when will they be releasing the midnight black color for the note9 because that was the color i was hoping to get anyways.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I am not mistaken, I think all 4 colors are being released in the US at the same time. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me. Unpacked announced the Launch date as August 24th. However, Carriers will likely have the option to choose which colors they provide. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

109 REPLIES 109
userDM8ZSNBno8
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 Pre-ordering Colors

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same question as mine, hopefully they will look to change up the options soon.
userwV98sQAQ5W
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been a Samsung Note user since the Note II. I had to turn in three (yes 3) Note 7 devices (the s-pen was faulty on the first, the second was due to the recall and replaced with a *fixed* unit, then the third was when the *fixed* unit was found to not be *fixed*).

I stayed with Samsung and purchased the S7edge, but all they had were the silver models. I was very much looking forward to the Note 9 in midnight black, but the only color options in the US are Lavender (I'm a man) and Ocean Blue (I'm not a tennager who wants a "look at me" yellow s-pen).

Now comes the decision - order the S9+ in black, or switch phone manufacturers. I just convinced my wife to switch from the iPhone to Samsung for the s9+, but now I regret it. I could not be more dissapointed in Samsung for their decision to force professionals and power-users to choose between phone colors that look like children's toys.

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree, I don't know what Samsung was thinking! I won't buy until they change this
Jjdj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung really dropped the ball with this one. Not a fan of either color and samsung should let whoever pre-ordered the Note9 should be able to switch it out with better colors(midnight black) become available in the U.S. 

user8qdzGmEDdX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

People are So petty

userF76aqoQsTW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. I'm replacing my old note 5 this year, and I'm not going to buy a note 9 until I can get a color I don't hate every time I look at it (black). Samsung lost a sale.

usereJ8h0NWnro
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here..this is forcing me to have to wait a couple of months to see whether or not they will be offering the Black version. Black should have been a standard color, their current color choices look so childish.
user6rJNuMw0Nw
Constellation

Note 9 black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When will the black Note 9 be available in the US???? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If I am not mistaken, I think all 4 colors are being released in the US at the same time. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me. Unpacked announced the Launch date as August 24th. However, Carriers will likely have the option to choose which colors they provide. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.