cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJvdmuUUQc8
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 - What the Heck, Samsung?!?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered already, and if I'm being honest, the color is not a big deal because I am going to put a case on my note 9, but I am unhappy with the color option. The whole reason I love Samsung is because of the freedom and features it provides. As you can see there is very little change form the Note 8 and Note 9. If anything, the note 9 will not be as successful because of the color options. Big mistake, but we're not born with the choice to pick our hair color, but we can improvise and just dye. What I'm saying is, we'll just go to a different model or even brand. The only reason I bought this beauty is because I text very fast, and my S8 is too small and cannot handle the speed. As well as I am relying on this phone to get me through the next decade or so. I am not complaining since I care more of internal design than outer, but for Samsung, this may have been a grave mistake, which can be fixed by the touch of a screen.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJvdmuUUQc8

Next decade? I truly envy you, I rely on this phone to get me through the next 6 months until the S10. No but seriously, I would love to use it for few years, I have the s9 plus now and I'm a little bit worried about the next Gen, since everyone is expecting so much from them. So buying the Note9 is almost like an insurance, in case the S10 is weird, has a notch or replaces the fingerprint scanner with 3D camera or something meting, I want to have the best phone that came out before it, or if it's amazing and they have a great promo on it too, I will get the most money for my trade in.

This is going to be my first Note9, maybe I'll fall in love with the S-Pen and will have to wait for the next Note, who knows. I actually don't mind neon yellow, it's OK to add a little bit of fun to your life. My S9+ is midnight black and it's sooo boring. 

useripAe1mF4dG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I couldn't agree more!

I might have settled for the blue one, but the yellow pen is ridiculous!!! I've been using the Note series since the very first one Samsung released. I'm as loyal as there is to this phone. The S-pen is brilliant and I'm looking forward to the bluetooth version. But I'll wait until they release it in an "ADULT" color. I'm not pulling out a crayon S-pen in public.

Get a clue Samsung... You're marketing team "blue" this one. (intentional misspell). Not quite the mistake of the Note7, but this one could have been prevented.

Enjoy the low sales @ launch! I'm sure you will fix this mistake soon... Probably the same week Apple launches in September. Oops, sorry to spoil your surprise. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow i didny no colors hard age requiments ...you sound pathetic 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

patient's is a vertue I love my cloud silver and Black was an option

userDM8ZSNBno8
Asteroid

Please offer the black version of the note 9 in the US market

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was looking forward to pre-ordering a note 9 but unfortunately the only colors available in the US are blue and lavender.  I really do not want a phone in either of those colors and it is enough to make me wait or look for another phone.  Please offer the black version in the US, you would get at least one sale from me.  Thank you for your time.

-Jonathan Green

userYJd7eL4BpI
Asteroid

Re: Please offer the black version of the note 9 in the US market

JUMP TO SOLUTION

bruh thats what i was saying. It has blue and purple, but not the normal black

Highlighted
mommykaren7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! My husband and I are very disappointed in the colors. How do you not have black, gray or silver?  

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, very stupid

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree, makes no sense to me. They're sales will suffer because of it