cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwV98sQAQ5W
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 black

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only the blue and purple are available, even through the Samsung website. This is unacceptable.  

userhRc4LuSO1C
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please show me where you can order the copper or the black.  The Samsung site only has the blue and purple for preorder; Best Buy only has blue and purple for preorder; everywhere I am looking shows preorder choices of purple or blue - no other options.

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's because Samsung is only offering the blue or lavender colors for the U.S. market, so stupid

userDM8ZSNBno8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The word being reported by news outlets is that Samasung has confirmed that only the midnight blue and lavender are available to the US market.  If this is not the case Samasung should correct this.  It just feels like a marketing ploy to sell units of a certain color then drum us sales later when they introduce the more popular color.  But for me, I can not wait for a few months.  My phone of 5 years has died and I need a new one before school starts back up.  I really wanted to invest into a new long term device like the note 9 but I can't wait until they decide to release the black in the US, a month or two after release.  This phone is billed as the device we all asked for and I think it is in many ways.  To put up such an artificial barrier up at the last hurdle for sales reasons seems so counter to that message.

userNqap8UGBun
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
They only offer 2 colors of the Note 8 also but at least it was silver and black
LordTrouble
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

If I am not mistaken, I think all 4 colors are being released in the US at the same time. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me. Unpacked announced the Launch date as August 24th. However, Carriers will likely have the option to choose which colors they provide. 

Then why is there only the Blue and Purple options for preorder on Samsung's website??

CtrlZThis
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@LordTrouble wrote:

@SamsungCole wrote:

If I am not mistaken, I think all 4 colors are being released in the US at the same time. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me. Unpacked announced the Launch date as August 24th. However, Carriers will likely have the option to choose which colors they provide. 

Then why is there only the Blue and Purple options for preorder on Samsung's website??

Verizon only offers the blue and lavender devices as well.  I didn't see a black one on their site. 

Its disappointing but I ordered the blue one from Samsung's site.  I have some black kevlar vinyl wrap that will be applied instantly after the unboxing. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@CtrlZThis you are going to wrap your Note 9 in Kevlar tape? 

CtrlZThis
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@VerbumVeritum wrote:

@CtrlZThis you are going to wrap your Note 9 in Kevlar tape? 

Well sorta! Its automotive vinyl wrapping materials very similar to the protective pre cut skins you can buy for just about any smart phone.   It's more flexible and easier to wrap around the edge of the phone.  The stuff I have has a kevlar pattern to it.   I've used it on my past Note8 and my current S9+! Works fantastic. 

userpS1M8QpjaM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone here is talking about what they saw in the official unpacked and what we actually see on the website for pre-order. It's missing the two key colors that most of us want. Most of us want to pre-order for the perks or just to have the next best thing in a desired color. Some of us would rather not take a chance and not get the color we want and simply buy another phone from another brand. Or get an older Samsung device. Is there any word that other colors will be available in the U.S. than Lavender and Ocean Blue? Whether before or after the 24th?