Options
Note 9

show sms notification is missing on my phone read recipes wont appear 

5 Replies
JustMeAkaJoe
Astronaut
Options
Note 9
Did you try going to settings and then searching under notifications?
I'll try to see if I can find it for you, even though we have different phone models, there may be similar paths being used.
Btw, off topic: Your first post showed astronaut, then your second post showed "writer". How weird is that? :D
wickz
Astronaut
Options
Note 9
I tried all that and its just not popping up delivery reports does not appear on my phone I called Samsung n they couldn't help me either ... I knowww thats weird :\ I ain't none of that :grinning_face_with_sweat::face_with_tears_of_joy:
JustMeAkaJoe
Astronaut
Options
Note 9
If you go to settings/notification and then click on "advanced" on the top right corner. Then find your sms message app, click that. You will see different choices. If you don't see what you're looking for, click on "more settings" and check there. You may have to click "more settings" once again, from that page.
You will find it, eventually. I was able to.
Good luck! :thumbs_up:;)
0 Likes
wickz
Astronaut
Options
Note 9
nope didn't work either :unamused_face::face_with_rolling_eyes::sleepy_face:
0 Likes
Options
Note 9
Have you tried disabling and renabling anything to do with notifications. Like a switch turning it off then on. Also, make sure that your edgelighting+ is running in the background under settings > device care > battery > app power management. lastly, clear the cache and data under settings > app info > messages > storage. Don't worry you won't loose your chats. It will reset your app.
0 Likes