cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_znBdatk
Constellation

Re: Note 9 - Weird vibrating camera issue when zooming

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.  Bur strangely I can zoom with pro mode.  I have already dumped the cache and datanon the camera app.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tested the camera with a third party app or with the phone in Safe Mode?

Mini AZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm expierencing the same issue as well.  I purchased my device through Verizon Wireless. Is this something I can take to a local store for warranty repair as identified in another post? I can't use my zoom or live focus settings as it causes the camera to buzz and have a wavy effect on the display.

I'm seeking help please let know!

Mariano

userZC8HIxmPhg
Asteroid

I'm having this same problem please help!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same problem please help!!

user38iTBVTGoR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Have you fixed it yet? If it's a hardware problem, we have a right to file a class action lawsuit. This is ridiculous honestly.

userQmAl3RXWN1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also got this problem and i cant use my camera without it starting to buzz and get really hot!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQmAl3RXWN1 Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message:http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

user06PnvtDoKp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here, but looks like since I got the phone right when it was released I am out of any luck.  Annoying cause my wifes phone is doing the same thing, so struggling to see how this isnt a defect.

Called samsung and they lost interest in talking to me about the issue once I confirmed we had the phones for longer than a year. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user06PnvtDoKp,

Thanks for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustrations regarding this concern. If you don't mind sending a private message here providing the model and IMEI number to look at your warranty status? Sounds like you may need service.